"A MOURNING MOMENT"
"NORMAL RESPONSES TO GRIEF" (cont).
* wandering aimlessly and forgetting to finish projects. You may have several projects started and move to another one before finishing the first one.
* sleeping patterns change. Either we sleep constantly or we cannot sleep at all. Many enter a pattern of napping through the day and night, and not able to get a restful night of sleep.
* dreaming of your loved one or NOT dreaming of them are both normal. Not everyone remembers their dreams.
* experience a preoccupation with memories of your loved one. Memories are very special. Keep a journal of memories...they are yours, no one can have the same memories.
* feelings of guilt or regret over things that did or did not happen in the relationship.
We might have GUILT if we made an INTENTIONAL decision knowing what would happen. This can be a heavy load and very stressful until released.
REGRETS are normal as we review the relationship and see things we should have said or done differently. Both GUILT and REGRETS are normal. In a few days we will discover a method to soften their impact.
Join me tomorrow for one more session of "normal responses". Thank you for following and for sharing this information.
Leave a Reply.